Saturday, December 18, 2010

Is it hard to transfer from Wayne County Community College in Detroit, Michigan to USC?


Is it hard to transfer from Wayne County Community College in Detroit, Michigan to USC?
I plan on going to wayne county community college in Detroit, Michigan and I want to transfer after my second year since my GPA in high school was terrible it was like a 2.5 . I really would like to go to University of Southern California and major in psychology because I plan on becoming a psychiatrist. Well anyway my question is will it be hard for me to transfer with a 3.9 and stick with majoring in psychology and minoring in spanish.
Other - Education - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
It is always easier to transfer from a community college to a 4 year school so you probably won't have any problem.


2
Information is below.

Popular Posts