Wednesday, January 12, 2011

How can I find a job at the age of 16 in the city of Detroit Michigan?


How can I find a job at the age of 16 in the city of Detroit Michigan?
I can work anywhere in the metro area, I need a job, and I don't know where to start. I am in high school and I am going to college next year (I was double promoted). I have clerical experience. I need to get a job, my parents need me to do this, and I need to do this.
Other - Politics & Government - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Corner of 8th street and Madison....


2
Since your only 16 your still going to a work permit (you can get at your school career center) and your best bet is to go to your local library, parks and rec center, and county parks and recs. I know Southfield Hires at 15 but you can only work certain hours and a certain number of hours. Its better then nothing. You might try a day care or as bad as it sounds fast food.

Popular Posts