Monday, May 16, 2011

What would be the best Law School to attend to be a Sports Lawyer?


What would be the best Law School to attend to be a Sports Lawyer?
I want to become a Sports Lawyer. But I don't know which school would be the best option for me to break into the industry. Ultimately I want to practice either in Phoenix, Detroit, Chicago, or Los Angeles. I was thinking about attending one of these schools: UCLA, USC, Loyola in Los Angeles, Tulane, Marquette, University of Michigan, Duke, University of Miami, Vanderbilt, Arizona State, Washington & Lee, California Western, or University of Arizona Law School. Which one do you think will help me? Thanks
Law & Legal - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
you go to law school to become a lawyer. what type of practice you get into after law school depends on who is hiring.


2
Please join any accredited Law college and get a law degree to fulfill your cherished goal !!!

Popular Posts