Friday, May 20, 2011

What Is Your School Like?


What Is Your School Like?
so i just figured i would ask u what your school is like, so ill tell u about mine well i go 2 a public school in Detroit Michigan, they give every student "Strip Checks" when they search your entire body an u walk under the metal detector with nothing on, they have fights everyday, & fires everyday, the school is all messed-up, the bathrooms have purple stuff all over, and 3 people died in my school in 1 month, and my school has been on the news 3 times and over 30 pregnant chicks go there, just this morning a pregnant chick had her belly out(she was 8 months) and fought a 4 foot 9th grader, they have 80 guards in the lunch room, so thats it
Polls & Surveys - 39 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
My house...


2
A hell hole. Help me with mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AojDiruixxQq5DrZKGnW9lbsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090506154310AAW9CoG


3
Public, 3,000 students, lots of drugs,sex, and fighting


4
mine is gay


5
My school is in a huge dome full of naturistic Thing N weapons to train young ones in need for training


6
I go to a small, private, religious school. It's so uptight that It's scary.


7
your school is really fked mine is actually pretty good compared to everyone else like 98% of all students graduate, like 90% go to college rarely any fights lot of druggies tho great sports programs, really high avg gpa, sat scores, etc


8
Well the only thing i can say about my school is we can't even afford toilet paper.


9
Sounds like Sing Sing prison.....


10
School bullies are EVERYWHERE and they are all GIRLS!


11
dang ur skool is a mess..lol n i dont go to skool im done with it...yepp...but i heka wana to bak tho to college.


12
my school has like 1110 students! my skool is one of the biggest skools in peel(i live in canada) it is sooo crowded and we have A LOT of fire drills


13
Why are you saying where your school is located? That's quite dangerous, thinking about all the weirdo's on this website. My school is a very nice school. Thank yew =)


14
Holy sh!t ur not serious?!!! well mines retarded and has many stalkers and future serial killers ......not kidding :[


15
Wow, your school sounds bad. My school is really good! It is the smartest school in the state, and the teachers are nice. We don't have to have metal detectors or anything like that. Overall, it's a great school.


16
My school has a bunch of rules like dress code and tardies and all the teachers take it way to seriously. Even if you don't do something wrong the just make up some rule or say it implies to some bogus rule. I once got a detention because I was walking down the hallway and didn't stop and pick a piece of trash up in front of someone Else's locker.


17
public school, lots of drama!


18
public school, many many many bitches and bastards go there. um my school is 104 years old, the bathrooms are icky!!!!!!!!!! we have so many students that there's a combined first and second grade and fifth and sixth are stuck in the modulars and like there and like lots of stuff


19
Boring, normal... I think I'll pull a prank...


20
Basically, it SUCKS.


21
it is a top rated public school with rich students small only 700 students in high school like1000 students in both elm and high fancyish. fancy library air conditioned most teachers say the school is good to work at and if you get a job there you r lucky. good sports teams and clubs and classes other schools don't have. Lake George NY


22
Whoa, your school has a lot of drama! My school is just plain and typical. It gets kind of boring after a while.


23
My school is new (only its 2nd year) and its the best and nicest school you can go to..! We have the greatest cafeteria, that serves pizza and sandwiches and just baked cookies and those big pretzels along with chips and soda and even ice-cream (no lies). The auditoriom is great too, its like we have our own movie theater. We also have a great library, and tech room, and computer room, and freen room , two art rooms, etc. We have three gyms too! Either way my school is great!! :]


24
How is your school still running? My school is boring. It's a public school although there's only a little bit of drama here and there. But everyone gets along. :] It's nice.


25
Dude...Detroit is rough. haha I lived there for a while. Detroit is for tough people haha...And Im not very tough. xD I know live in a VERY small town in PA. My town only has about 500 residents. And I have to go to school in another town about 20 minutes away, and its a very small school. Deffinatly not like the ones in the city. My class is the biggest, and we only have 97 people. Everyone knows everyone, things get around fast.. But its an okay place. ;D I like it. Its cozy. haha I know all the people in my class pretty well, and Id hate to leave them. All I can tell you for Detroit life is, Keep The Faith. haha My uncle told me that a while ago when I still lived there..And I was crying one day cause I got into a fight..And he told me to Keep The Faith. Its like a special little life quote I live by now. ;D


26
wow your school is bad the most rebellious thing my school does is set the fire alarm and they dont even do that alot


27
My school is truly a pathetic excuse for an educational institutionn.


28
I go to a school in the UK - we wear uniforms -Loads of fights -Teachers get chairs thrown at them. -Children smoking weed and in the Uk we say Year not Grade haha a little bit different to The americans. Have a great day/night. what ever time it is where u live :} PEACE


29
druggggies!


30
my school sucks. it's boring. lots of bullying. is strip searching even legal?


31
its stupid and f u c k e d up. they get the wrong people in trouble allll thhhee timeee. whats yours like?


32
My school is well, has to many rules, but I'm sure every school does. We wear uniform, we have a dress code for the uniforms, we cannot dye our hair colors that "Distract Students", we cant write on ourselves, no technology devices, yeah ect. But our school looks pretty nice, but it's hell for me I feel like I'm locked in a prison cell. We barely learn anything we are always getting lectures and crap. There are a lot of proctors, and the vice principal has this God Complex. We have way to many cliques, and I hang out with stoners, but don't do anything. I love my friends, and I hate my school. There are two pregnant girls at school, and at least 4 girls that faked there pregnancy, to stay with a guy.


33
I used to go to a school...200 kids. THAT was too much for me, I do online schooling now. Hold up champ, i pity you for your source of...ahem..school.


34
mine is like..... i wake up whenever i want stay in my pjs sit in front of the computer work on my online classes O_o BORING!!


35
Mine is public; infested with evil little rats running around spreading rumors. Cruel teachers who only work to get paid, and spend endless hours on the Internet. The worst part of it all is gym class. The gym teacher watches us get undressed in the locker rooms. It's gross. She watches me get bullied for not being able to dribble a basketball or not being able to do play sports very well and she doesn't do anything about it. I told my principal, and she didn't do anything. Silly stereotypes, racism, fights, kids doing drugs. If you look hard enough, however, there are a few good people who won't judge you on how you look or how popular you are.


36
A vamp school? You dont want to know...


37
wow! i just started this year going to some dumb country school in dallas. its boring, the only excitement is little gay fights that only happened 3 times this whole year. alot of racism. we have to wear uniforms with shirts tucked in and a belt with no hoodie or we get detention or sometimes saturday school. nobody even talks or gets in trouble just the mexicans lol but soon they get expelled or somethin. my previous school in san antonio sounds a little like urs except w/o the searches and fires and being on the news.. that school is actually closing down next year.


38
My school is dull and boring, but the curriculum (what they teach) is pretty good... The building itself is ancient... (no air conditioners!) ...and it feels like a prison too! Crowded, narrow hallways, gray walls, dim lights, ew. We don't do strip searches, but there was this one time I heard of when the police brought dogs in to sniff out for drugs. And the only metal detectors or any detectors we have are the ones in the library so that the staff knows if someone is trying to steal a book or two... As for the students... well we have "rich" snobby preps, the "gangsta" people, jocks, punks/emo here and there, a lot Twilight fans, and the normal kids... Although most of the girls here will end up as strippers or hideous soccer moms... Yeah... that's pretty much it.


39
well mine is public and is a hell hole with guys that are probably gonna be future rapists.

Popular Posts