Thursday, March 10, 2011

GED test after one year of high school?


GED test after one year of high school?
Today I finaly realized that I need to step up and take charge of my life. I have to take a GED test becuase of the fact I missed credits from all 4 years of high school(I attended HS in florida missed by 5 credits) and was ready to leave high school. I found out that there is a school in detroit michigan where i am currently at giving the test on wednesdays 8 in the morn im ready to take this test in 4 hours im doing pretests on the net and im finding it kinda hard to remember every little thing about math. My main question is that if I get half of the math section right and I breeze through every thing else what are the chances of me passin this test? and Exactly how hard is this test?? (When I was in florida we had a test in high school called FCAT they made us take pretests and study HARD I failed every pretest , but when the real test came around and I got my scores back and got 4/5 on all my tests)
Standards & Testing - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Getting your GED is easier then you think. I SUCK so bad at math and did fine. You will be ok.


2
I wish you the best of luck - it sounds like you will not know how you are going to do until the test. Good Luck!!!

Popular Posts