Friday, March 4, 2011

Which high school In Michigan should i go to?


Which high school In Michigan should i go to?
I'm the smartest now 7th grader at a charter school in detroit. I've been thinking about going to Detroit Country Day School {DCDS} or Cass Tech. I want to go to UCLA to become an actress. So I want a good academic and/or sports{cheerleading} scholarship. I know majority of the people that go to DCDS go to university's. However, I live on 7mile and Cass is closer to my home and all my friends are going there. I know most Technicians become stars in competitions or musical discovery's. So which one should i choose
Primary & Secondary Education - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
My grandpa went to Cass tech in the 50's and got a good education there, he retired postmaster in 1989 (my birth year) and died in 06, but yeah thats a good school to go to!

Popular Posts