Thursday, February 10, 2011

i dropped out of school how do i get a work permit?


i dropped out of school how do i get a work permit?
Im 17, I dropped out at 16. I don't know how to get a work permit I live in Detroit Michigan anybody know how I could get a work permit besides school or any where I could get 1. I keep seeing Dept. Of Labor but can you get 1 from there please help me out.
Primary & Secondary Education - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
of course he is from detroit wow how about you re-enroll so you can get a real job to provide for yourself when your parents are gone you dumb s*** thats the intelligent thing to do


2
I don't know about in Michigan, but once you are 16 you shouldn't need a work permit unless you are in from outside the US. There could also be a Job Corps in your area. There you could learn a trade and get room and board. They could also give you an allowance. You can join from the time you are 16-24. I would check with the Labor Dept to make sure about needing a work permit after 16, but I don't really think you need one.

Popular Posts