Monday, February 14, 2011

Whats a Good Online Homeschool Program in Detroit Michigan?


Whats a Good Online Homeschool Program in Detroit Michigan?
Whats a Good Online Homeschool Program in Detroit Michigan? I heard of k12, I am a 10th grader is that a good homeschooling program, Is it hard? Also is it online? Cause I want to do it online at home, a tutor would be great as well, my mom is not that highly educated so she cant teach me. I am currently a sophomore in High School. School has started on September 7th 2010, like 3 days of school has passed that I haven't went yet. I am planning on going to Homeschool. The only problem is, is that I don't know whats a good HomeSchooling Program for a 10th Grader. It has to be online, and I'm not ready to put up with the High School Crap in my current school, the kid's over there act so childish and annoying, it's pitiful. Also leave me a price of the Homeschool program, and also let me know if it's a good Home Schooling Program, and easy to Sign Up. I am noob with this homeschool thing, so I'm like a cave man with fire. Also leave the price and a phone number of it, Thanks!! I really appreciate it!
Other - Education - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
use abeka academy

Popular Posts