Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Can anyone tell me anything about Springwells Michigan? I think its in Detroit?


Can anyone tell me anything about Springwells Michigan? I think its in Detroit?
I'm interested in knowing what the area is like, is it a good place to raise children? What are the schools like? The houses? Is it a safe area or is there a high crime rate? What are the demographics? If there's anything else you can think of that you think is worth knowing about, please let me know. Thanks! I'm sorry I couldn't be more specific about the neighborhood... I'm looking around the area of Central Ave and DIX St.
Detroit - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
My map of Detroit shows a Springwells Street on the west side of the city, about a mile in from Dearborn. I used to go by there on occasion when I lived in the Detroit area, and as long as I kept moving, things weren't too bad. From what I saw, it was about as run-down as much of the rest of the city. If you don't have to go there, don't.


2
WARNING..DANGER... No this is not a safe area, no this is not a place to raise children, yes there is a very high crime rate. The surrounding area is mostly industrial. Before I get the remarks that I don't know the city. I was raised here, went to school for a majority of my childhood and still hang out in the city and have plenty of family that still live in the city. This is an area you want to avoid. To be honest the whole Detroit school system is taking a major beating right now with 50 more schools slated to close.

Popular Posts