Saturday, April 16, 2011

Does anyone else on here have a snow day tomorrow?


Does anyone else on here have a snow day tomorrow?
We just got a foot of snow near Detroit, Michigan. My kids have no school tomorrow because of it. Does anyone else on here get the day off of school tomorrow??? Just curious to see how many do!
Weather - 3 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
unfortunately no! =( i wish i did though i loveee the snow! its so pretty


2
I don't but I wish. It just rained here on Long Island,NY today. We have all nest week off so it doesn't matter and it's too early for a snow day though we only get one snow day a year. If we use more than we get days taken away from spring vacation. I'd rather have a day off in the spring than the winter.


3
I don't have a snow day, but a 2 hour delay

Popular Posts