Saturday, June 4, 2011

Can you help me make a catchy opening?


Can you help me make a catchy opening?
Im trying to get in to Cass Technical High School in Michigan. In order to do so you must right a 1-2 page essay on why you would like to be in their school. I want to create a opening that will knock there socks off but i need a littler Help any ideas.Please help me there aren't many good schools in detroit im trying to make it out the hood.
Other - Advertising & Marketing - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Try just being honest wrapped in funny. Start off with something like: Dear Admissions Comittee, My name is ____ and I won't try to tug at your with some story. My brother is not sick and in need of an operation, my mother does not work five jobs just so I can wear shoes and I am not writing this by candlelight because our electricity got cut off. I just really want to get a good education and make it out of my neighborhood. Can you help make me a success story?

Popular Posts